Monday, August 12, 2013

Virgin engineering major turned Venusian Artist

When I was a Mechanical Engineering major at the university, I was pretty pissy and uptight, especially since I was a virgin.  I think I lost my virginity around the same time I started to realize engineering is a shitty major unless you love doing physics and math problems more than vaginae.  I was much less stressed not being an engineering major.  This is just my experience.

Problems with nerdy majors:

#1 - No hot girls in classes.... if any girls
#2 - Hours upon hours upon hours of physics/calculus problems while all the dormmates were out playing/partying and having sex
#3 - I remained a Virgin throughout almost all of my engineering studies

Then I switched majors (to manufacturing technology and then economics) about halfway through my college Sophomore year, got laid, opened my eyes, and stopped being closed-minded and the Oneitis virtually disappeared, so I GFTOW (Go Find/Fuck Ten Other Women) and studied pickup while going to school, honing my martial arts skills and working a part-time job or 2.

I soon discovered the book "Double Your Dating" by David Deangelo along with "The Game" by Style.  I went to fastseduction/mASF and was ridiculed mercilessly by Sethtrump and Ockwick for being shy/young/introverted and only having two lays under my belt.  I soon discovered who was helpful on the forums and who was just a jealous asshole.  Sethtrump thought I was a piece of shit for bringing up the book "The Game", which was revolutionary at the time.  RobLaughter, Formhandle, and another mod (whose name eludes me) had faith in me.

The most pathetic people on the forums I found though, are the guys with the fewest lays.  You can judge how cool a moderator is by the number of lays they have.  Why?  Lack of vagina is very stressful.  It is really that simple.  Lack of vagina causes anger, high blood pressure, and hatred towards mankind.... Excuse me while I flirt with some vaginas.....


No comments:

Post a Comment