Sunday, August 11, 2013

Exotic Dancer Mechanics

Warning: Do HOT feed the Hired Guns, unless orgasm is your reward.

What IS a hired gun persay? Here is the PUA definition:

What are Hired Guns?

Specifically, this post is designed to sarge strippers, hence the title of the post. There are a few things you should remember when dealing with these girls.

1) Oftentimes, you have to put a lil "down payment" to get in the club.

2) Strippers are salesgirls. Yes, they want your money. They also value companionship though. Yes, they are human too don't forget, so treat them with some dignity, although a neg or 2 and some cocky/funny/confidence never hurt.

3) Exotic dancers have feelings. Get to know them intimately and try not to insult them.

My first experience at First Ammendment Gentleman's club in Chico, CA in the year 2000:

Some high school buddies and I trekked over to the "new" strip club about 30+ minutes from our hometown. We were all 18 and my best friend's birthday was a few days before. I was still a virgin and had never really been with a naked woman. I had kissed my (ex?)-girlfriend on prom night, made out and and fingered her a couple times but that was about it. We paid the admission price, which I thought at the time was a lil steep. They said we had to buy two drinks as well. This being a non-alcoholic club, the dancers could get fully nude instead of just topless. I had a little bit of money to spend. This SHB named Summer greeted us. BBL - Need a break

No comments:

Post a Comment